Sales team application
As a member of the sales team, you are a Shoreline Sightseeing ticket agent, a greeter, and a photographer. When assigned as a ticket agent, you operate our point-of-sale systems in our ticket booths. Basic computer and math skills are required. When you are assigned as a greeter, you are the face of Shoreline. Greeters are often asked questions by guests about Chicago, and they possess a wide and deep knowledge of Chicago to help give directions and suggestions that enhance our guests’ complete experience. And when assigned as a photographer, you take and sell souvenir photos at all Shoreline Sightseeing tour boat locations.
As a member of the sales team, you are ready to be any of these three roles and help guests have an enjoyable experience–whether you’re selling tickets, giving directions to the next attraction, or capturing guests’ experience in photographs.
- Implement an understanding of company equipment and software
- Perform point-of-sale duties in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of guest service
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change; maintain an accurate cash drawer
- Be familiar with our products, packages, prices, and routes
- Engage with guests and provide a memorable experience
- Suggest additional items to guests to meet their interests or needs
- Understand daily operations
- Take quality souvenir photographs for our Shoreline Sightseeing guests
- Provide customer service support with current and past orders, and help to maintain/resolve customer service issues