Now in its 14th year, the PNC Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier is back for the holiday season with new rides, activities, and much more. This beloved family tradition runs from December 5, 2014 through January 11, 2015 and is fun for children and adults alike. With so many attractions to choose from, there is a little something for everyone. Here is just a quick preview of what you can expect this time around.
New for This Year
Image courtesy of NavyPier.com
In addition to several returning favorites, take a look at some of the new additions at Winter Wonderfest this year.
- Wintertube – You don’t have to worry about catching frostbite on this dual-lane, indoor “snow” tubing hill.
- Snowglobe Live – If you are looking for a creative family photo idea, take your holiday pictures standing inside of a life-sized, 15-foot tall snow globe.
- Winter Rules Mini Golf – While your favorite local miniature golf course may be closed for the season, you can practice your putting skills on this polar-themed, 5-hole course.
- Toboggan Tunnel – Race your friends on this dual-lane roller sled ride.
Other Holiday Favorites
These Winter Wonderfest at Navy Pier staples are here once again for you and your family to enjoy. You won’t want to miss any of the following:
- Chicago Blackhawks Indoor Ice Skating Rink – With the purchase of an Activity Ticket, which includes skate rental, you and your family can skate like your favorite hockey players on this indoor rink.
- Pepsi® Create-A-Cookie Cottage – For a tasty treat, stop by the Pepsi® Create-A-Cookie Cottage to decorate a delicious, freshly baked sugar cookies with festive frosting and sprinkles.
- Visit with Santa – Head on over to the Winter WonderTown gazebo to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus from December 5-24. Professional photographers will be on hand to capture the moment.
Shoreline Sightseeing Keeps You up-to-date with Holiday Happenings in Chicago
Even though our season has come to a close, there is still plenty going on in Chicago that we want you to know about. Keep checking in with us to find out about the latest events in Chicago and about our tour information coming this spring.