If you’ve been looking for something to do after your Shoreline Sightseeing Chicago Architectural Boat Tour this Halloween, we’re here to help with a list of five (or more) of the best events to look forward to in Chicago. Take a look, then get out there and have some fun!
5 Thrilling Halloween Events to Check Out
Whether you’re looking for outdoor athletics, family fun, or you want to party the night away, you’ll find some frightfully fun events in Chicago:
- Skelebration – Redmoon will host its first teen party with music, dancing, arcade games, and food for this special event just for kids aged 15-20. Taking place on Friday, October 30 at the Redmoon Pilsen warehouse (2120 S. Jefferson St.), a $10 entry fee will buy your teen a night of fun they won’t forget.
- Monster Dash – Put on your costume and get ready to run on Halloween morning in the Monster Dash along Lake Michigan. The event starts at 9:00 a.m. at Grant Park and features a 5K, 10K, or half marathon course.
- Murder, Magic, and Mystery – A free event (with RSVP) hosted by the Chicago Athletic Association. Guests will be entertained in the second floor ballroom of the historic downtown hotel with Tarot readings, sideshows, and scary stories. The event begins at 8:00 p.m. on Halloween.
- Dead on Division – For adults-only, dress up in your best costume and venture down to the Original Mother’s on Gold Coast to dance the night away. Enter to win cash prizes if your costume is judged the best. The party starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Fright Fest – Have fun at Six Flags Great America with more than 200 scary monsters, haunted houses, and a special trick-or-treat trail for the kiddies. Bring your costume and enjoy the rides as you scream your way through Halloween.
The Chicago Halloween Parade
The Northalsted Halloween Parade features scary, fun costumes and an amazing array of flamboyant personalities. The parade starts at 4:00 p.m. at Halsted Street and is open to the public, although there is a registration fee if you want to walk in it. Registration starts at 12:00 p.m. Saturday, October 31. Prizes will be awarded for the Scariest, Most Original, Best Group, and Drag costumes.
After a Chicago Architectural Boat Cruise, Discover the Spooky Side of Chicago
What better way is there to spend an afternoon than exploring the thrilling side of Chicago? Join us for a Shoreline Sightseeing Chicago Architecture Tour, and then get scared silly with one of many Halloween events around town.